Today we are going to answer the question of whether it is worth it to take on professional SEO services. So, is it worth paying out to hire a specialist for search engine optimisation or not?
What SEO is not
- First, let’s clear up what SEO is not. It is not a magical answer and it doesn’t work overnight.
- It is not just a single thing that you can easily do; SEO is made up of many different factors.
- It is not easy to undertake an SEO strategy on your website to get your website to rank higher on search engines.
What professional SEO services offer
Now let’s take a look at what professional SEO services can offer to your business. SEO service for small business is as essential as it is for bigger and more established businesses.
SEO stands for search engine optimisation and it is made up of many different aspects, all of which help towards optimising your website.
The aim is to optimise the website so that it gets high in search engine rankings and draws in more visitors. You then have to turn the visitors into customers.
SEO services offer the following benefits:
- It can get your website ranked higher on Google search
- You can get more visitors to your website
- SEO helps to provide visitors with a valuable experience
- It can help to bring in more organic traffic
- The visitors are high-quality and more likely to make a purchase
- Your conversions are usually higher
- It is more cost-effective than PPC
- SEO is an investment.
What an SEO services provider offers
So, what does professional SEO services offer you for your business? Let’s take a look into how valuable search engine optimisation is.
1. Increases your position in search engine rankings
One of the most valuable things optimisation offers is that it helps your website to move up the search engine rankings. This is extremely valuable when you consider that most people who search online don’t go past the first page of Google search results. They don’t usually look past the first five or six results. With this in mind, you need to get your business website listed among those results and SEO can help you to do this.
2. Provides a great user experience
Google loves it when websites offer visitors a great user experience. Search engine optimisation helps you to provide your visitors with the best experience possible.
Part of SEO services is offering high-quality content. SEO services in the UK provide you with written content. High-quality content is essential on your site as this is how you add in your main keywords. These are keywords that people search for using Google search and match up websites to those searching.
Content has to be good, it has to be interesting, relevant to your products and services and answer the questions people ask.
The content helps your website to creep up the search rankings as Google and other search engines crawl your site and pick up on the keywords.
SEO factors into Meta descriptions and Meta tags. It is important to use your keywords in these as these are what is shown on the search page.
3. SEO is an all-in-one solution
SEO covers many factors so it is an all-in-one solution. Search engine optimisation covers more than 200 different areas. Some of the areas an SEO services provider covers are:
- Performing an SEO audit of your website
- Providing high-quality written content
- Writing compelling Meta descriptions and Meta tags
- Providing keyword research
- Writing content for social media
- Testing the speed of your website
- Making sure your website is mobile-friendly
- Helps to get your website ranked higher
- Draws in more organic traffic
- Helps to get high-quality backlinks for your website
- Optimise your images
- Provide off-page and on-page analysis
- Perform technical SEO
- Much more.
Why you need professional SEO services
As you can see professional SEO services offer your business website a great deal.
The following facts are why you need to take on an SEO service for small business.
- 75% of people who use Google search don’t look past the first page
- There are 5.8 billion searches made every day on Google
- 60% of people search using Google on a mobile device
- Google accounts for 95% of the search engine market
- More than half of the searches for “near me” result in a store visit
- 46% of searchers for products start on Google
- Google dominates the search engine market by a 92% share.
As you can see from the above you need to get your website ranked high on Google rankings.
You need to get ranked in the top six positions on Google search and this is not easy.
You might have the best products in the world and have a great website, but without getting a good rank on Google search, you are not going to attract visitors. This is the number one reason why professional SEO services are well worth the cost.
The different types of SEO
So, let’s take a look at some of the many factors of SEO and how a specialist team can help you.
A very important factor of SEO is keyword strategy. Keywords are what help to get your content ranked in the search engines.
Keyword research is not easy as it requires a deep understanding of user behaviour and your business. You have to look into monthly keyword volume trends, SERP analysis, competitive analysis and more. By combining all of this you end up with a targeted keyword strategy.
Content strategy and analysis
You need to set yourself as an authority on your subject and you can do this through high-quality content. This helps with driving organic traffic to your website and increases your rankings. Content strategy is driven by keywords and combining the two should lead to higher rankings on search engines.
An SEO services company offers on-page optimisation for your website. This includes optimisation of your content to ensure it has the keywords you want to rank for and if not optimise it.
On-page optimisation includes optimising the title, adding keywords to the title, body content, meta titles and meta tags. It also includes the use of images and optimising titles along with optimising the layout for your pages.
There are also factors off-site that may affect your ranking on Google. Backlinks are an important factor in off-site optimisation. Considering backlinks these are links on other websites that link to your website.
These should be websites that are high quality and relate to what you offer. The more backlinks you require, the better.
Other forms of off-site optimisation include Google My Business, review site optimisation and social media optimisation. Optimising all of these factors helps towards you getting higher rankings on search engines.
Analysis of competitors
SEO services in the UK can analyse your competitors to find out which keywords they rank for along with the type of content they rank.
By checking out the competition you can get ahead of them. Your SEO specialist will be able to track your competitor’s backlinks, domain authority, estimated traffic and much more.
As you can see there are numerous advantages to hiring professional SEO services for your business. An SEO service for small business can greatly help to improve your ranking on the Google search engine, which is essential. To find out how we can help you to optimise your website and get higher rankings and more visitors click the link below.