Handlr SEO agency is based in London in the UK and offers business and local SEO services. The company promises you will get found by more customers through their organic SEO services so you can overtake the competition. Check out our review to find out what the company offers.
Why choose Handlr SEO agency
This specialist company offers an SEO service that keeps on working for you. This even applies if you decide to stop working with the agency. However, this is unlike paid ads, which you continually have to pay for.
Handlr SEO has a team of experts who can help you to boost your website traffic through the optimisation of your website. They do this by creating website content and building links, to ensure your site is noticed in the search engines.
The company offers affordable SEO services, which are scalable as your company grows. The service includes starting with a consultant audit along with being provided with a dedicated account manager. The services are suitable for any size business, however big or small, as all SEO packages include all features.
What is included in SEO packages?
Handlr SEO provides plans that follow 14 steps. These are:
- Initial setup of the dashboard for web owners to check stats;
- Indexing check of your website;
- Benchmarking of existing keyword ranking;
- Keyword analysis and research for your website;
- Competitor analysis;
- On-page check of your website for titles, meta descriptions etc.;
- Creating titles and descriptions;
- Fixing re-directs and 404 errors;
- Working on sitemaps and robots.txt;
- Creating a Google My Business page;
- Checking the speed of your website;
- Monthly link building;
- Article writing monthly;
- Monitoring and maintenance of the website.
All of these go towards helping your website to rank higher in search engines and therefore, bring in more visitors to your website.
Benefits of choosing Handlr SEO services
Handlr SEO includes a range of features in their SEO packages.
- Customers are offered 24/7 reporting so you can see how your website is ranking in the search engines for your keywords;
- Specialists in SEO undertake a full audit of your website. Along with this they optimise your website to ensure it is SEO friendly;
- The company will fix issues they come across before getting started writing content and building links;
- Handlr SEO conducts research into your industry before writing high-quality content with backlinks. Experts work many hours each month creating content;
- All backlinks in the written content are created with relevance and quality in mind. This shows Google that your website is relevant and can help to boost your rankings.
Handlr SEO agency offers business SEO for national and global corporate businesses.
The company promises you can reach 70% more customers around the globe when they help you to rank higher on Google search.
The agency offers affordable SEO plans that will be suitable for any size of business, large and small. Plus, if your business is corporate, Handlr SEO will create a plan tailored to your specific needs.
Google organic SEO from Handlr SEO agency can help your business to attract more visitors and find your brick and mortar store.
Local SEO is different for businesses that have a store in the high street. Of course, you might also sell online and in this case, you could benefit from both “normal” SEO and local and Handlr offers both.
If you have a brick and mortar store, you will want to make sure that customers can find you and this is where local SEO comes into play. With this type of SEO, the company will help you to:
- Make sure relevant and up to date information is online;
- Help your business to show up on the first page in local searches and on Google Maps;
- Help to get recommendations;
- Get local leads to grow your remarketing database;
- Bring in more sales.
Handlr SEO promises to increase website traffic, boost enquiries and sales by boosting your search engine rankings so you can beat the competition.
Should you use Handlr SEO Agency?
Handlr SEO agency offers different plans so there should be something to suit all businesses, from those starting out to those that are already established.
Search engine optimisation is a great way to increase your rankings on Google and other search engines and it is more cost-effective than paying out for ads.
Therefore, link building is one part of their SEO strategy for your business. This is something best left in the hands of specialists as some links do more harm than good.
The company has numerous reviews, by the way, all of which are positive and has a Google rating score of 5 out of 5.
Handlr SEO provides a 14 point task list as part of their SEO strategy to help your site reach the top of the search engines.